Friday, October 30, 2009

She's Late!!!!

Even though I thought Allison was going to make her appearance soon...she has again fooled me. I had major back cramping last night, but it stopped after a few hours. So my doctor told me to hang out until Sunday and see if she decides to come on her own. If not than we get to go to the hospital at 1am, if they have an available bed, and get induced. As much as I love having the experiences of feeling her kick and move around inside me, I want her out...so the whole world can enjoy her and so I can actually sleep on my stomach, walk without leg cramps, and yes sadly wear jeans that have a zipper and buttons again. Oh yeah and being able to hold my daughter and see Joe with her is whats fueling me through the thought of labor and delivery. We will keep you all posted and post pictures as soon as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment