Saturday, March 20, 2010

family, love and the cutest baby ever

Well February and the beginning of March were very busy for us. Joe's little sister Amy married Danny on Feb 20th and lots of family was in town to visit. We are so lucky Allie has been able to meet all of her living great grandparents. Also Joe and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on March 6th. We did your traditional Redlands Temple trip and dinner. I can't believe that its already been 6 years, I love my hubby so much. Allie is now 4 1/2 months old and has started eating big girl food. She loves rice and got the hang of eating off the spoon after the first day...I guess she was ready for it. She even had green beans for the first time last night...but that picture is on Grandpa Gilsen's camera. We love her so much...she is the sweetest and happiest little girl.
The 3 newest cousins
Sydnee, Xander, and Allison

All the cute Gilsen Cousins


Generational Pick of Joe's Side

6 wonderful years

Allie's New Trick
My cute little bearThink she likes it?

1 comment: